Assalam o Alaikum to all, Hopefully, you will be all right. I have a good news for everyone. Those all candidates which were rejected from pmyts scheme apply must in this batch will open October 22, 2017.
Why Candidates Rejected?Everyone wants that who selected as the candidate of pmyts and appear in practical life for better future and opportunity. But mostly rejected due to wrong information. They just fill registration form without any idea how to fill the online form. There is some major Issue shown as below why candidates reject.
- Most candidates put your personal Information wrong.
- Less Qualification.
- Selec wrong university or Board.
- Slow Internet Connection.
- Uses of the portable network (Converted Number) for Contact.
- Email Error.
- Forgotten Email Account or use friends email.
- Do not read email daily.
- Forgotten Tracking ID (Provided by NIP).
- Did not Subscribe for new Notification from an Informative website like www.Bilalakbar.com.
- Did not visits our websites.
So due to above-mentioned common reasons, you will reject from Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme. So careful Submit your application.
Education must 16 years or 3 years for Diploma Holder's after matric can apply through online web portal http://pmyts.nip.gov.pk. for Prime Minister's Youth Training Shame 2017-2018, (Phase-ll Batch 2).
- Education must 16 years in any field from HEC Recognized.
- 3-year madrassah graduates are entitled to apply.
- Diploma of Associates Engineer after Matric / FSc.
- The minimum requirement for selection of internship is 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma.
- Age limit is 25 years on 31/12/2017
- Must be Pakistani Nationality.
- Male and female candidates will be applied for an internship.
How to Apply Online?
Note:-Please read carefully before applying, any incorrect data is the major cause for rejection of the application.
The second steps are academic details. If you are eligible for internship and your qualification meet to requirement then please provide original details about your degree/diploma.
- Title of final Degree ( Example, M.Phil., B.com, BE or DAE three year )
- Subject ( select ant subject related to you academic )
- Award Type ( Marks/ CGPA )
- Total Marks
- Semester or Year Systems
- Year of Passing
- Enrollment or Registration Number provided by Board/Universities
- Roll Number of last Degree or Diploma
- Name of Universities or Institute
- Provide Ticket Number ( If verified from HEC )
- The last in this section is Disabilities if anyone has otherwise unchecked the box.
Option or Preference for Placement
The last step is Placement. It means that where you want to work as a trainee of Prime Minister's Youth Training Scheme. Select carefully as per your choice, I preferred always choose your nearest City or District. In This section, you can be select three different Places,
- District where you wish to train.
- Preferred Areas of training.
- Select Three areas for training which are related to your qualification.
Now just Click the Submit Button and get your tracking Id. Also sent to you on your Email. And wait for next procedure by PMYTS.
for more details visit:
and leave comment us on Comment box for any quarry or suggestion.